4/13/12

Vacationing in Tagaytay


Back in the states, one of the family vacation outings we embark is overnight staying at a snazzy hotel near the beach or Vegas. Over the years, I have taken this for granted... this has been done for so long, pretty much ever since I was a kid. I don't usually expect too much but a couple of days ago, being in the Philippines, makes the hotel overnight staying experience more enjoyable than doing this in the states.


I had the pleasure to enjoy this vacation with my tito, tita and Sheila! The young lady sitting on the far left had just graduated from grade 6 and will be entering high school! So this getaway is her graduation gift and I am just so thankful to have enjoyed this vacation with her as it is her first time in a long time. She had the biggest smile on her face... there was a small delay this morning as we almost thought this outing would not happen. Little Sheila almost cried! I gotta admit, I was feeling a little depressed myself but God is faithful and made it happen!

Sheila was my roommate!:)

I am at loss for words when I see places like this.

"How can you see places like this... and have moments like this and not believe?"
- Jamie Sullivan, A Walk To Remember

In his hand are the depths of the earth,
and the mountain peaks belong to him.
The sea is his, for he made it,
and his hands formed the dry land
- Psalm 95:4-5


I love CLOUDS.
Lord, You are just so beautiful.

Before I leave this country for good,
I shall visit as many vacation spots as I can in the Philippines.
I just know there are so many places like this to explore
and to just admire the work of our wonderful Maker.

No comments: