4/13/12

Tagaytay Food Adventures


(Starting bottom left) Tita ordered chicken tenders and fries that came with some sort of barbecue sauce. We all shared so I couldn't turn down the offer. I notice nowadays that I've been eating fries more than usual... I just hope I don't gain back the weight I've lost.

We left the hotel for a bit to see if we can get some pizza but what caught our eye was this Tex-Mex place. So, we wanted to give it a try. Hooray for Mexican food! I ordered the chimichanga (lower right) and it was just too good especially with the white sauce.

(Upper left) Complimentary breakfast! We made it in time before they closed the breakfast buffet (because it was almost lunch time). As soon as I saw the omelette station, that was the first thing I got. Then, I got another plate with tocino fried rice, chicken, and Hungarian longganisa. I almost passed up a couple of pancakes with chocolate syrup! Finally, I had a chocolate muffin, ensaymada, and banana bread... that I could not finish. I was so full.

No comments: