2/12/12

Listening to "I Will Always Love You" for the 3rd time.

That song is golden. The most popular song that you would identify Whitney Houston with. It was this song and The Greatest Love of All that are my oldie favorites (I have a lot of favorites but these are the favorites that I would hear on Kost 103.5 and I would bump. it. up.) These kind of songs take me back to my voice lessons when I wished I had that kind of voice. I wanted a Whitney voice. I wanted a Mariah voice. I wanted a Christina Aguilera voice. I wanted a powerhouse voice like Whitney. She was practically my childhood!

I want to watch the Bodyguard now.

Dear Whitney Houston,
Thank you for gracing us with your God-given talent. Your music is timeless and will continue to live forever.

Gonna listen to a couple more Whitney songs before I sleep.
Man, it's super late.
and I desperately do not want this weekend to end.

No comments: