2/13/12

The Day Before Valentine's Day

This month is
EXPENSIVE.
no joke. I guess you can say it's because of Valentine's Day but this month, our school has a week dedicated to the their very own anniversary... which means a great number of activities is happening! That in itself involves MOOLA. and of course time.

My FilAm friend and I are planning something for each other. And we're each other's Valentines because we do not want to be bitter! So we're celebrating our wonderful singleness which is tomorrow!

I was telling her earlier today that after Valentine's... no more eating out and no more shopping. that is it for me. I have spent so much already... thankfully I still have lots of food in the fridge. So there has not been that much of grocery shopping.

I'm pretty excited for tomorrow!
I hope my plans turn out well...

No comments: