9/15/13

Biak-na-bato


Hearing the sound of frogs and crickets
Carrying my backpack while everyone brought their bare minimum
Letting someone borrow my umbrella who needed it more
Wearing flip flops in the presence of mud and dirt

It was indeed an adventure of a field trip that I very much enjoyed despite everyone else might think. It was my first historical site that I have ever visited that I liked. I still want to visit Intramuros and Luneta Park (which will happen before I leave this country for good!) but I'm still thankful to explore places such as this. We also visited a museum or two but walking through a national park was my favorite in the entire trip. 

This was basically the highlight of my weekend:) felt more like a vacation than it was a field trip!

But that's just me.

No comments: