6/16/12

Father's Day Gift


Here's the story...

I made this card many weeks ago, around the end of May. I was early with this simple card because I had to get it done in time for my mom to take with her when she left the first week of June so I wouldn't have to go through the trouble of mailing it myself.

Mother asked me to make 5 or 6 more of the origami shirts and so I did the night before she left. But then, silly me forgot to include the very first one I made!

And so... my dad's card is still with me and he will not get this until he comes here which will be super late.

click here to learn how to create this origami shirt and tie. (the instructions are in Spanish but the video is still pretty easy to follow:)
the paper I used for the shirt is gift wrapping paper from one of my favorite stores, Japan Home Center. (where everything is P66 or P88) and the tie was made from construction paper, of course.


I opted to put a message inside. I almost followed the video and added a picture but I thought it wouldn't work.

What did you do for Father's Day?:)

No comments: