4/12/12

Titanic and Food Adventure



On Monday, Audrey and I finally watched Titanic in 3D! Watching this movie when you're all grown up is different than watching it when you're a kid. It means so much more. Although, when I was young, I didn't think about the leading actress being a little older than the actor. From the very beginning of the movie, I was just anticipating for the moment they would begin the story when the people were just boarding the ship. I kept hitting my friend's arm, just being excited. I just wished it didn't have to be in 3D... but it did make the experience more realistic and even more of a tear jerker. I cried a few times throughout the movie and I know I was not the only one! It was truly an epic romantic tale of 2 people from different walks of life. I was definitely swept off my feet with this timeless film. 


We came back to Newport Cinemas in Resorts World to watch the movie because we just love this place so much. We're going to watch the good movies at this place from now on.


afterwards, we decided to have dinner at High Street (we seem to hang around there a lot) at one of our favorite Japanese restaurants, Nanbantei of Tokyo. The photo on the left, is Audrey's favorite and she likes to call them "fruits". You eat them with this sort of Teriyaki sauce. My friend and I mainly go here for the sushi. Of course, our favorite is spicy tuna. We don't even go there that often but some of the servers working there know who we are! We always attract a lot of attention with our American English and just being plain loud for the most part. But that's what makes it fun, right?

So there's this fro yo place that is becoming a favorite of mine. I usually like the places where you serve yourself but for this particular place, I love the way they make mine. The White Hat is in Fully Booked, 3rd floor, behind Starbucks. And my usual is The Wizard's Hat. I just noticed that the presentation of my yogurt does look like a hat!

I can't believe this was all done in one day.
Hooray for a movie and food adventure!

No comments: