4/14/12


Let me first say that this is the most intense season of American Idol. Ever. Another thing I love about this season is how much talent there is among the contestants. I have a lot more favorites! Of course, I am Team Jessica Sanchez all the way! And this last results show was just crazy!!


This was my favorite part. haha Just look at their reactions! The audience even went berserk and I can't stop watching this part of the show! It was unbelievable when the judges even got out of their seats, and went on stage in the middle of Jessica's performance to let everyone know she is safe!

Ryan Seacrest: Jessica Sanchez. Unbelievable reaction in the studio.

Jennifer Lopez: Gimme that mic! This is crazy! Yes, we are using the save... you ain't goin' home, go sit down... go sit down, go sit down!

Randy Jackson: We are saving Jessica without any doubt... let me just say this, from myself, Steven, and Jennifer... this girl is one of the best singers in America, ever! Are you kidding me?! Please, everybody, please vote for the best. It's about finding the best! I mean come on...

I hope she doesn't end up in the bottom 3 next week!

No comments: