4/27/12

Hello Weekend!

photos taken last Saturday after watching The Lucky One
"run to the shade!"

BUBBLES!

Believe it or not, this is our 2nd visit to Jamba Juice
"I don't wanna grow up cuz baby if I did, I wouldn't be a Toys R Us kid!"

After a tough first week of summer school,
Audrey and I watched The Lucky One
ZAC EFRON!
And then, of course,
we kicked it at High Street

It was unbelievably hot that if you stand in the sun for 10 seconds, it would seem as if you've already been sun burnt. It's the kind of hot that stings! So we would avoid the sun as much as we could by walking in the shade and then run when we had to be in the sun. People probably thought we were crazy fools but that's okay. I'm not ashamed:)

Okay, so a couple of weeks ago, I got bubbles. But they weren't just ordinary bubbles... they were touchable bubbles! Isn't it one of the coolest things ever!? I just had to get it! And now I finally blew some bubbles at High Street by the fountains. The not so cool part was how messy it was because the bubbles were some sort of glue substance (I mean, in order for the bubbles to stick on you, it would make sense that it would have to be glue). You might see in the photo some white stuff on my fingers. Nonetheless, they were touchable bubbles! And it got everywhere. Once it gets into the air for a few seconds, it won't pop. So it would stay on the grass or cement and of course, there were people around us. haha it was fun that even little kids joined in on the fun and started catching them or stepping on them. 

KNOWN FACT: Audrey lives at Jamba Juice.
Just kidding:) But, no really, she goes there practically every week! I gave Jamba a try, but I would choose Happy Lemon or Chatime any day. I just got a thing for tea!

Audrey and I are working on becoming high street famous. And what would that mean, you might ask? well, we are at high street all the time that some of the workers who leave to go home would recognize us! We found this out when one of the workers at Toys R Us said that he saw us at Market Market. 

Today is Saturday and our ship of friends will be watching the Avengers later today!

Happy Weekending!

No comments: