3/17/12

Today is St. Patrick's Day

and it was uneventful.

Why? Because I'm in the Philippines and no one celebrates it here. No one cares if you're not wearing green and pinch you... and I totally forgot about St. Patrick's Day until it was towards the end of my class (yes, I have classes on Saturday unfortunately).

But then, I realized I didn't forget to wear green...
it was already on the lanyard of my ID!

So, summer is just around the corner. It's pretty strange to call the next 3 months summer when it's actually spring for me in the states. I shall be experiencing the hottest of hot weathers here. And I am certainly not really looking forward to that. Bring out the sunblock, shades & UMBRELLAS!

I only have THREE WEEKS of freedom until summer school begins. So here is a rough draft of my summer plans:

- take zumba classes at a local gym
- summer cleaning!
- Movie marathons
- visit my tita for a couple of days in Pangasinan
- watch as many episodes of Friends with my fil-am friend
- visiting St. Luke's Medical Center again!
- School shopping
- get a massage!
- Watch whatever movie will be coming out
- more food adventures!

it's a rough draft because I'm pretty sure I won't be able to accomplish all these things in such a short vacation. I wanted to add Disneyland in Hong Kong but I know for a fact that won't happen. My fil-am friend and I can only dream:\ We miss Disneyland so much!

Nonetheless, I am so ready to finish this school year!

No comments: