9/1/12

Three Things

1.  On beauty. It is pretty cliché to say that everyone is beautiful in their own way and all that fliffy fluff. I say this because not everyone thinks beauty is internal. Yes, it’s something that can be seen but the foundation isn’t the make-up or the cute clothes. It’s so much more than that. Honestly it bothers me when all we can ever say to someone is how pretty or beautiful she is and then it just stops there. I think it’s even worse when the person receiving the compliments just plays off of that. All she will ever know is how pretty she is because of the physical appearance that attracts the guys. She doesn’t know that she is so much more than that.

 You wanna know what I truly admire? I look to those girls who can put on a fresh face knowing she doesn’t have to wear make-up everyday to prove something. She can be all dolled up for a glam event and then the next day, she can just wear a pair of jeans and a T-shirt! It tells me how down-to-earth this person is. She puts her value in other things that does not concern her physical appearance. She could care less about how others perceive her because she knows who she is. There is no fear, no shame in showing her true face. I don’t mean to put down those who wear heavy make-up everyday… but hey, they already get the praises for their looks as it is!

2. On originality. Earlier today, a thought came to me...being original, being unique can not be truly an original. Why? Because everyone is thinking the exact same thing. There are great minds who think alike. So there are still copy cats in the world!

...not necessarily:) you see, you are unique when you can stand tall and be different without even having to compare or see if anyone else is doing the same thing. does that make sense? haha you don't have to follow someone all the time or try too hard to be original. I like to think of it as an artist and his masterpiece. There's the element of creativity and passion mixed together. You have this feeling that's not taken from someone else and you just want to express it. Even though there are those who may feel the same way, it's still somehow different. it's still unique. another great word to throw in here is being genuine. One of a kind. And really, each person is just that. There is no other girl who has gone the same path as I have. No one in this world has my first, middle and last name. No one has my fingerprint. My shoe size. My passion to sing. My eclectic taste in music. My taste buds. My parents. My weird quirks. The list goes on and I think you get the point.

3. Wow, when was the last time I wrote on this thing? A lot has happened and I felt compelled to write something on here before it goes away and I completely forget about it. Let's see...

It is the end of the first day of September which marks the beginning of the "BER" months. And do you know what that means? We are already more than halfway through this year, 2012! It is slowly drawing to a close and the more busy and frantic I get, the more I realize how much time goes by. I sometimes wonder if I had missed anything. (which is why it's a brilliant idea to capture those moments on film, wouldn't you agree?) (I know I would need to take pictures as forgetful I can be for those moments that just come and go)

I shall continue on another post about any lovely happenings and other incoherent babbling. And if I still have readers who follow this blog... thank you:) I honestly don't think my blog is that much interesting so it gives me the feeling that no one really reads it. And so I blog my heart out!

Until next post!
I'll come back I swear.

No comments: