4/7/12

Food Adventure Reviews

pictures taken during my Christmas break 2011

Starbucks. I don't drink coffee but I love iced coffee drinks! I ordered a Java Chip Mocha Frappaccino when I was with my brother. I was really thirsty before we watched The Lion King at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. And being that I was 20, my brother and I could not order even a water bottle from the concession stand because they served alcoholic beverages. 

Sushi. My favorite sushi in the world is Spicy Tuna. I got this before my flight to the Philippines and it was the last thing I ate before I left. 

Fruits and Yogurt. My mom would always cut fruits served with yogurt on top. I would eat these almost every day. I absolutely love it when she adds blueberries and almonds. 

Panera Bread. I usually order a soup and Greek salad but I was craving for a panini. And whenever I eat a panini, I must have a bag of chips to go with it. In this photo, I was with my friend from APU who at the time had her wisdom tooth pulled. Her cheeks were pretty swollen that day so she just had soup.

Ten Ren's Tea Time. Boba run with my momma! It was my last Jasmine Green Tea with my beloved mother before leaving to the airport. 

Buffalo Wild Wings. I always called this place BeeDubs 'cause it sounds cooler, don't you think? anyways, it was my 2nd time to eat at that place ever with my friends, Catherine and Hazel! I also ate there with them when I went for the first time. And when I told them I never ate at Wing Stop, they were shocked and vowed to take me to Wing Stop when I visit Cali later this year. 

Chipotle. As I am typing this now, I am just mad craving for my chicken bowl. I was with my church friends who I miss dearly and a few of them moved out of California. So, a visit to Chipotle was a must since we were all together for a short time. 

Seafood Buffet in Rio, Las Vegas. Ate with family at the only seafood buffet in Vegas. And I still had room for dessert. Chocolate cream puff, creme brulee, and what seems to be a cupcake with whip cream and a strawberry on top. 

Quickly. My first time having boba there! Tried their Jasmine Green Tea with Katrina and John. 

No comments: